17 Powerful Tips of 2020’s for Bulk Emailing – (That Work Super)
If your email design ready, email lists ready and a bulk smtp server to send campaigns then before sending emails you need to take care of the following tips.
- Avoid sending emails to purchased lists
- Use shuffeled email lists which has all the email addresses mixed, yahoo, gmail, aol, b2b etc…
- Avoid sending spammy words in subject line and message body i.e coupon, discount, Test, Sale, Offer, Free, Shop etc…
- Use standard html with inline CSS with embeded images in code.
- Use personalize words in email body
- Try to rotate your email content using spinning the content technique.
- Avoid sending big image in emails.
- Use minimum 1 image and maximum 1 hyperlink in the email
- Use alt text for images.
- Avoid sending link for your company website use landing page URL to capture leads.
- Avoid to send emails with high speed you will be blocked quickly until your ips or server become warmed up.
- Make sure your email has unsubscribe link visible and working.
- Keep eye on your sender email inbox some people reply back as complain or with interest in that case you should be able to reply back.
- Send emails early in the morning so that when people get to work they see your email on top.
- Avoid sending emails on weekends. People love to enjoy not to work on weekend.
- Do not send Attachment Emails
- Setup feedback loop with major ESP’s i.e gmail, hotmail, aol, comcast, yahoo etc…